B. Organizational Management
- Implemented instructional coaching model for teachers PreK-12.
- Re-established district’s Action for Healthy Kids Committee.
- Facilitated visioning and action planning with instructional technology coaches.
C. Diversity Leadership
- Led district technology committee.
- Implemented student survey for 7-12 students and staff.
- Active member of Q-Comp Advisory Council.
D. Policy and Law
- Implemented district equitable education plan.
- Collected baseline data and developed dashboard to monitor impact of equity plan.
- Led equity planning retreat with district principal leadership team.
E. Political Influence and Governance
- Created employee investigation resources for administrative team.
- Informed administrative team about Smart Snacks in School Guidelines.
- Developed bullying reporting resources.
- Liaison to political advocacy groups regarding referendum information.
- Presented two "state of technology" reports to the school board.
- Met with Minnesota Senator Kathy Sheran, Superintendent Paul Peterson and School Board Member Bob Meeks.
G. Community Relations
- Developed facilities bond referendum information plan, social media plan, and referendum information mailings.
- Presented about online privacy, Internet safety and digital citizenship.
- Assisted students and administration to communicate information via streaming video.
H. Curriculum Planning and Development for the Success of All Learners
- Organized guest speakers from Saint Peter Public Schools to speak at St. Peter Rotary.
- Created FAQ for the facilities bond referendum and responded to community questions.
- Contributed guest article to St. Peter Herald newspaper.
I. Instructional Management for the Success of All Learners
- Revised curriculum improvement process for curriculum writing and personnel.
- Led district technology sub-committee for curriculum and instruction.
- Implemented Shared Virtual Space blended learning initiative
J. Human Resource Management
- Conducted 66 classroom walkthrough observations.
- Facilitated quarterly digital instruction reflection activities for 140 teachers.
- Coached 15 teachers in using data to inform their instruction.
K. Values and Ethics of Leadership
- Member of hiring teams for new TOSA and digital learning specialist.
- Conducted annual summative evaluations for 9 teachers and 2 classified staff members.
- Assisted in the development of the 2015-2016 Middle/High School master schedule.
L. Judgment and Problem Analysis
- Developed Facilities Bond Referendum FAQ and Information Plan resources.
- Facilitated flex learning day planning inservice workshops with M/HS teachers.
- Led the evaluation and reorganization of instructional coaches in the Q-Comp plan.
M. Safety and Security
- Developed three year technology plan around student and staff needs.
- Developed data dashboard to analyze community feedback about bond referendum.
- Created student survey and implementation plan at Saint Peter Middle/High School.
- Established a new a school visitor check-in system.
- Implemented a new online bullying reporting system.
- Led the development of an emergency calling system for riders of specific school bus routes.
K-12 PRINCIPAL COMPETENCIES
A. Instructional Leadership
B. Monitor Student Learning
- Coordinated and led instructional rounds\ (IRPs) observations for K-12 teachers.
- Coached teacher coaches in use of data to inform math instruction to meet needs of all students.
- Organized and facilitated quarterly teacher reflections for integrating technology into instruction.
C. K-12 Leadership
- Developed data dashboards for monitoring the student achievement gap.
- Organized and implemented student surveys in grades 7-12.
- Implemented Clarity survey for students in grades 3-12.
- Facilitated administrative retreat to analyze equity plan implementation at PreK-2, 3-6 and 7-12.
- Represented Saint Peter Public Schools on MVED’s Assistive Technology Committee.
- Conducted a district-wide grade reconfiguration study based on teacher licensing and assignment preferences for K-1, 2-4, 5-8 and 9-12.