Organized Guest Speakers for Rotary
Organized guest speakers from Saint Peter Public Schools to speak at St. Peter Rotary
- Mrs. Doreen Oelke, prinicpal at South Elementary - introduced herself to community as the new principal and presented on programs and activiites planned for students at South.
- Mrs. Elizabeth Bakalyar, 2nd grade teacher at South Elementary - presented on Mindfulness and how she uses it with students.
- Mrs. Angie Potts, STEM specialist teacher at North Intermediate - presented on STEM concepts and student projects.
Created FAQ for facilities bond referendum and responded to community questions.
- Created FAQ to present factual information and address questions and misinformation in the community about the facilities bond referendum.
- Monitored social media for questions, comments, and misinformation.
- Met with superintendent after community presentations to discuss feedback and questions.
- Published FAQ on school district website.
- Published updates regarding the FAQ information on school district's social media outlets.
in St. Peter Herald
Contributed guest article to St. Peter Herald Newspaper
- Wrote guest article for St. Peter Herald.
- Saints Digital Learning and 1:1 Learning Initiative
- School district technology projects
- Food Service changing to Campus Food and Online Payments