Developed three year technology plan aournd student and staff needs
- Organized and facilitated technology committees for developing the 2016-2018 technology plans in Saint Peter Public Schools and MVED.
- Conducted comprehensive needs assessment of technology systems.
- Physical inventory of classroom technology equipment
- BrightBytes Clarity survey to evaluate integration and satisfaction of technology systems for learning and staff use - Classroom, Access, Skills & Environment
- Created 2016-2018 technology plans for Saint Peter Public Schools and MVED that addressed providing adequate resources, professional development and the application of technology to enhance student learning experiences.
- Presented executive summary of technology plan to Saint Peter School Board.
- Submitted technology plans to the Minnesota Department of Education.
Bond Referendum Feedback Dashboard
Developed data dashboard to analyze community feedback about bond referendum
- Developed interactive presentation to collect community input and feedback regarding the facilities bond referendum.
- Created a color coded dashboard to analyze community input and feedback.
- Worked with Superintendent Peterson and consultant Jeff Olson to evaluate the community feedback.
7-12 Student Survey Schedule & Plan
Created student survey and implementation plan at Saint Peter Middle/High School
- Created online student survey for teacher evaluation process.
- Created schedule for surveying students in grades 7-12 about their teachers.
- Coordinated mobile Chromebook carts to be available for students to complete survey according to schedule.
- Distributed survey results to teachers and administration.
Student Survey Link Dashboard